Frequently Asked Questions:
What you need to know about ring sizes:
- All of our rings are sized according to US standards.
- If you’re unsure about a size or you usually wear a half size, order a size up!
- Wrap a thick piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
- Compare the length to the chart.
NOTES FOR ACCURATE MEASURING:
- Measure finger in warm temperature & at end of day (avoid measuring in cold temperatures).
- Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle, then select a ring size between the two (knuckle is often larger than the finger base).
- For wider band rings (larger than 6mm), select one size larger than your actual ring size.
|US||Measurement in mm|
You can print a mm ruler by clicking HERE.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Canceling an order:
We do not allow order changes or cancellations after 24 hours.
Can I return my order:
We do not accept returns and only offer exchanges or store credit. Contact us right away with any concerns, because we want you to be absolutely satisfied with your piece! Unworn, undamaged pieces must be exchanged within 14 days of receipt (based on USPS timestamp date received).
How do I exchange my order:
All exchanges require pre-authorization. You will be charged a $5 dollar restocking fee and you’re responsible for any shipping fees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and you will be supplied with directions on what to do. Returns may take up to 10 business days to process from date of receipt.
What to do if you receive the wrong item:
We are really very sorry if we made a mistake on your order. We are happy to fix our mistake. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will take care of you!
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
What is Gold Fill?
Gold fill is a great alternative to solid gold jewelry. It is a pressure bonded layer of gold that has 100 more gold than plated and does not tarnish as easily. These characteristics make it a beautiful, durable, and economical alternative to sold gold, that will last years if cared for properly.
Does any of your jewelry contain nickel?
Yes, because some of our jewelry is fashion jewelry, some items will contain nickel. If it is gold fill or sterling silver we will specify.
What silver do you use?
Most of our silver is made out of .925 genuine sterling silver. We will specify if it is plated.
Why is my jewelry tarnishing?
All precious metals will tarnish with wear. The best way to avoid tarnishing is to not wear your jewelry in the shower or while working out, and keep it away from chemicals. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean their own jewelry. It is easy to remove light stains, tarnishing and fingerprints with a little bit of care. Please know that our fashion jewelry can tarnish. Please look to purchase sterling silver if you do not want your jewelry to tarnish.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Store your jewelry in a dry, air-tight area. Clean with mildly sudsy water, rinse well and pat dry with a non-scratching cloth. Polish gently with a jewelry polishing cloth. Take extra care around perspiration, saltwater, chlorine, perfume and lotions, as they can tarnish jewelry faster. Please see the "Special instructions to care for your jewelry" section below.
What if I had skin discoloration from my jewelry?
Everyone has different sensitivities to metals depending on their body’s chemistry. Seriously, everyone is different. We don’t see discoloration that often, but it can occasionally happen. This stain is usually a result of a metal in the jewelry reacting with your skin — or something on your skin, such as hand lotion. In some case it can even be from being anemic or going through a detox.
Can you adjust the price of my order I purchased before a sale?
No, we cannot offer the coupon if you did not order during our sale. We receive such a large amount of emails asking to honor the sale discount. While we would love to, it just isn’t possible with our work load.
Can you guarantee I will get my order before a Holiday?
If you ordered before our holiday sales cutoff, we do our utmost very best to push all holiday sales that meet our deadline. However, once your package is dispatched, we are no longer responsible for packages in transit.
Special instructions to care for your jewelry:
With proper care, your jewelry can last for years. Here are some tips to help keep it beautiful and clean.
- Store/hang your jewelry away from other metals. Exposure to hooks or trays made with base metals will cause jewelry to oxidize.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to water. The minerals/chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, beaches, etc. will cause jewelry to oxidize quickly. It is also a good idea to avoid spraying oils or perfume directly on jewelry. This includes ALL self-tanning products.
- Remove jewelry before working out or doing other vigorous activities. Remove before sleeping.
We use delicate chains for many of our necklaces. Please take care that the jewelry is not stretched/pulled (children and pets) love to tug at these kind of things.
Enjoy your new jewelry!